Happy Summer Brooks Families,
This is a reminder that the Aurora Public Library Bookmobile will be here on Tuesday, June 12 from 1:45-2:30. Last week, over 50 families checked out books! The Bookmobile will be parked in the front parking lot. Students may check out as many books as they would like! For our families with Naperville addresses, the Bookmobile will allow you to use a valid Naperville library card. If you do not have a library card, you may get one ON the Bookmobile. You only need to bring your proof of residency. Please join me at the Bookmobile every Tuesday through August 7.
June 11-August 2 - Building will only be open Monday-Thursday from 8:00-12:00 and 1:00-3:30
Please Note: Due to electrical work being done during the week of June 18-21, Brooks will be closed. The office staff can be found at Granger Middle School. (The Bookmobile will still come)
1. Please submit ONLINE registration no later than June 14. This includes registrations that are pending or have been saved but not submitted.
2. All accepted registrations will provide you with an email confirmation. If you do not receive a confirmation, you have not completed the process or there is an issue to be resolved (call the office at 630-375-3200).
3. Once online registration is complete, you will have a minimal amount of paperwork to complete.
4. If you are unable to pay fees at this time, please go ahead and complete the registration process. We are happy to support you through the fee process at a later date.
5. If you are moving and have not notified the office, please do so ASAP.